Build It Big: 101 Insider Secrets from Top Direct Selling Experts
… addresses the three most popular models of direct selling:
* network marketing (e.g., Amway)
* party planning (e.g., Pampered Chef)
* person-to-person(e.g., Guardian Life Insurance)
The training many of these companies offer is limited, and typically covers only product features and benefits, basic sales techniques, recruitment, and order processing.
Through extensive research, the Direct Selling Women’s Alliance (DSWA) has identified four crucial “”life skills”” which are often neglected or omitted from a company’s training and support program:
* Financial and tax guidance.
* Coaching and leadership skills development.
* Business management and technology training.
* Daily success practices and implementation.
Build It Big unveils the methods and approaches in developing these skills that, DSWA believes, are the true linchpins of growth and long-term sales stability.
The disciplined approach, and real-life insights from some of the most successful and talented people in the direct selling business will have broad appeal to rookies and veterans alike … especially for people who are opting for direct selling for part-time work, extra income, and the autonomy it offers.
I highly recommend this book for all women in direct sales, including network marketing (which is a category of direct sales).
Below is an extensive preview (67 pages) of the book, so you can determine if you believe this book will be helpful to you or not.Preview Book Free - 67-pages of "Build It Big" - by the Direct Selling Women's Alliance by Wayne Gerald
Latest posts by Wayne Gerald (see all)
- How big is your Marketing LEVER? Is it only a toothpick? – Marketing Tools - April 7, 2015
- Perhaps the Biggest Unalterable Natural Law in MLM Network Marketing - February 19, 2014
- Why Network Marketing is the Fairest and Fastest Win/Win Organizational Model Ever Created - February 6, 2014
- Toxic People Stop Your MLM Success – 46 Traits to Watch Out For - February 5, 2014