How to Easily Recognize a Toxic Person in Your Life – 46 Characteristics
Is trouble not resolving in your life? Look for these traits in one of your relationships. Then cut your ties. These people are highly unlikely to change. If you really intend to succeed, you must get rid of any people who have a large portion of these traits:
1. Self-centered. His/her needs are paramount.
2. No remorse for mistakes or misdeeds.
3. Unreliable, undependable.
4. Does not care about the consequences of actions.
5. Projects faults on to others. High blaming behavior; never his/her fault.
6. Little if any conscience.
7. Insensitive to needs and feelings of others.
8. Has a good front (persona) to impress and exploit others.
9. Low stress tolerance. easy to anger and rage.
10. People are to be manipulated for his/her needs.
11. Rationalizes easily. Twists conversations to his gain at other’s expense. If trapped, keeps talking, changes the subject or gets angry.
12. Pathological lying.
13. Tremendous need to control situations, conversations, others.
14. No real values. Mostly situational.
15. Often perceived as caring and understanding and uses this to manipulate.
16. Angry, mercurial, moods.
17. Uses sex to control.
18. Does not share ideas, feelings, emotions.
19. Conversation controller. Must have the first and last word.
20. Is very slow to forgive others. Hangs onto resentment.
21. Secret life. Hides money, friends, activities.
22. Likes annoying others. Likes to create chaos and disruption for no reason.
23. Moody. Switches from nice guy to anger without much provocation.
24. Repeatedly fails to honor financial obligations.
25. Seldom expresses appreciation.
26. Grandiose. Convinced he/she knows more than others and is correct in all he/she does.
27. Lacks ability to see how he/she comes across others. Defensive when confronted with behavior. Never his/her fault.
28. Can get emotional, tearful. This is about show of frustration rather than sorrow.
29. Breaks woman’s/man’s spirit to keep them dependent.
30. Needs threats, intimidations to keep others close.
31. Sabotages partner. Wants them to be happy only through him/her and to have few or no outside interests of acquaintances.
32. Highly contradictory.
33. Convincing. Must convince people to side with him/her.
34. Hides real self. Always “on”.
35. Kind only if getting from you what he/she wants.
36. Has to be right. Has to win. Has to look good.
37. Announces, rather than discusses. Tells, rather than asks.
38. Does not discuss openly, has a hidden agenda.
39. Controls money of others but spends freely on self.
40. Unilateral condition of, “I’m OK and justified so I don’t need to hear your position or ideas”.
41. Always feels misunderstood.
42. You feel miserable with the person. He/she drains you.
43. Does not listen because does not care.
44. His/her feelings are discussed, not the other persons’.
45. Is not interested in problem-solving.
46. Very good at reading people, so he/she can manipulate them.Toxic People Stop Your MLM Success - 46 Traits to Watch Out For by Wayne Gerald
Latest posts by Wayne Gerald (see all)
- How big is your Marketing LEVER? Is it only a toothpick? – Marketing Tools - April 7, 2015
- Perhaps the Biggest Unalterable Natural Law in MLM Network Marketing - February 19, 2014
- Why Network Marketing is the Fairest and Fastest Win/Win Organizational Model Ever Created - February 6, 2014
- Toxic People Stop Your MLM Success – 46 Traits to Watch Out For - February 5, 2014