Read the Stats, below. You Be the Judge!
Blogs enhance your search visibility to searchers, and increase your search engine optimization (SEO):
1) Blogs give you a opportunity to use all-important keywords in a credible way, more frequently.
2) Blogs prove you’re still active, and keeping up with the times. You build customer confidence and certainty you’re the go-to person on your subject of expertise.
Blogging about your industry and your products gives you authority as a field expert. You become the reliable and trusted source people return to again and again for reliable and truthful information.
Blogging is, perhaps, the cheapest way to get leads from the “cold market”, and an inexpensive way to promote you, your business, products, what you can do for others, and coming events. By utilizing a blog, you raise awareness, and create anticipation about what yet is to come.
Your own personally written blog posts communicate a comfortable sense of familiarity, and a personal touch between you and your audience. Blogging provokes conversation and engagement with strangers (eventually making friends). Isn’t that what we’re trying to do in network marketing?
If visitors feel comfortable with what you say, and learn something new, they’re more likely to think of you as somebody they can do business with … somebody they like, and are willing to know.
The end result? Trust. Only with trust will you ever get their business, or will they want to work with you.
The more links you add, and share, the better your SEO. In addition, every new post you make, you’re reaching out to new audiences who never knew you existed.
I’m starting to get a lot of “retweets” of my MWG blog posts, on Twitter. These are others, who I don’t know, nor do I pay them for this help! Yet, they are creating new links back to my website, besides building up my credibility.
If what you write matters to your “one person” who you write to (I will go into this in another post), they will be your biggest fan and ally spreading your word, and building up your credibility with both individuals and the search engines.
Why Should My Business Blog? Is Blogging Really that Important? by Wayne Gerald
Latest posts by Wayne Gerald (see all)
- How big is your Marketing LEVER? Is it only a toothpick? – Marketing Tools - April 7, 2015
- Perhaps the Biggest Unalterable Natural Law in MLM Network Marketing - February 19, 2014
- Why Network Marketing is the Fairest and Fastest Win/Win Organizational Model Ever Created - February 6, 2014
- Toxic People Stop Your MLM Success – 46 Traits to Watch Out For - February 5, 2014